Hooh! that’s how I define and feel the scent of my summer this year.
|Straight from the left: Myko, Ate Van, Lynlie, Chin2x, Kuya Aden, Ate Kim, Arven, the couple and yours truly|
And of course, it’s another memory that made me fall in love again and again with my precious friends and almost a decade of friendship (2 years to go, not to say… I’m counting hahah). We never miss to make whoopee on the rocks every summer and that’s the best thing about having something in common–(shouting) we’re the fresh spring lovers. They’re with me at Mt. Uragay Spring Resort, the cold spring of Carmen, Cebu last year.
Let the place captures your laughters with…
Total travel time: about 1 hr. and 30 mins.
How to reach the paradise?
- If you are from the outside of Cebu province, just take a plane landed at Mactan International Airport then take a jeepney or taxi bound to Cebu North Bus Terminal.
- From there, take a bus bound to the northern Cebu. Fare: P50/person
- Tell the driver or conductor to drop you at the corner of Duyan, Catmon.
- At the corner of Duyan, take a single motorcycle to Esoy Hot Spring. Travel time is about 10-15 mins for 5 km. Fare P 25/person.
- Then, welcome yourselves with the essence of nature and walk downstairs for more than 50 steps for about 5-10 mins.
- Finally, feel free to witness the beauty of the hot spring and experience the extreme adventure of the river treks.
No Booking, No Entry Policy
Entrance fee P350/head inclusive:
Open every 8:00am to 5:00pm (No rooms for over night stay)
READ MORE: Bantayan Island Escapade