Grab #EBIGAN now.
|Maria Cielito Cando-Seidel
She’s the writer behind the blog Mrs. Punk Rock Cielito, a contributor of Aura Elite Magazine and a businesswoman based in Germany, who published her very first poetry book #EBIGAN about her life in the Philippines and Germany.
1. Who inspires you to write your poems?
- My own experiences inspire me to write my poems. My life is very colourful as a child, student, friend, lover, worker and as a mother.
2. Where do you usually write your poem? Why?
- I write everywhere. The ideas are coming at any time and any place. But my favorite spot is in the forest. I love dreaming in the woods. I write at my best when I am close to nature.
3.What prompted you to publish your very first book?
- I have ripe fruits in my golden basket. I felt this is the right time to sell them. This is enough to convince me to write a book.
4. What was the hardest thing about writing your book?
- My book is “light”. I just spent more time in “Que Dios Te Bentiga”. I made a promise to Black Nazarene, that’s how He made my book light.
5. Tell us about the cover/s and how it/they came about.
- My very first is my joy and my pride.The cover wears my tattoo which is named after my daughters.
6. How can we buy your book?
- You can buy my book on my facebook page at Mrs.Punk Rock Cielito or on my website:
|It is a Medium A5, Hardcover, 96 white pages|